What Is Bio Coal?
Bio coal is a 100% bio mass derived fuel alternative to fossil coal, which is created simply by thermally upgrading biomass, in a way where the natural organic carbon content is increased and the volatile organic compounds are reduced thus transforming regular biomass into a better type of renewable fuel for electric power generation, heat production, and other uses. By using bio coal instead of fossil coal to generate electricity and heat, much of the greenhouse gas emissions that occur as a result of burning fossil coal are not produced.
One of the great values of bio coal is that any coal burning power plant or other facility or business that currently use fossil coal can immediately reduce or completely eliminate their carbon positive emissions and other greenhouse gas emission simply by co-firing bio coal with fossil coal, or replacing their fossil coal load altogether with bio coal. Bio coal can be co-fired with fossil coal or replace fossil coal without any retrofits needed to the equipment that operates on fossil coal.
BCI Bio Coal
BCI produces and offers the best quality bio coal available on the market today.
- BCI bio coal has a higher calorific value than other types of bio coal, torrefied biomass, wood pellet, and even different types of fossil coal. A higher calorific value means more energy and more heat, without carbon positive emissions, or other negative pollution side effect.
- BCI bio coal is made of 100% natural biomass. BCI uses different types of feedstock to help manage and optimize environmental stewardship.
- BCI bio coal is available in different shapes, sizes, and densities.
- BCI bio coal is available with or without natural binders.
- BCI offers the best bio coal prices available on the market worldwide.
- BCI bio coal handles and stores better that wood pellets, and other biomass fuels.
BCI's bio coal is available now for both large and small orders.
BCI bio coal is smokeless and odorless and can be used to replace fossil coal, wood pellets, wood, other forms of biomass, and various solid fuels.
BCI is currently offering small quantities of bio coal for companies to perform test burns for data collection, at special trial prices.